If you love music but bother about your hearing with conventional earbuds, the newest progression in intimate audio is bone conduction headphones in 2022. Worn behind the ears, they carry sound through the bones of your skull rather than directly into your ear canal.
It indicates bone conduction headphone wearers in 2022 aren’t wrecked with high decibel sound straight toward the eardrum. As a result, health specialists say bone conduction headphones may help stop some forms of hearing loss if worn accurately and in place of more powerful, more primary sound.
So, what’s different about bone conduction headphones in 2022? First, they enable us to hear external sounds while listening to ebooks, music, or other audio. With traditional equipment, the sound is delivered thru external speakers or headphones/earbuds.
Because bone conduction headphones never close up or muddle your ears, not only is your eardrum shielded from damage, you’re more reliable walking or moving while listening to music.
Best Bone Conduction Headphones in 2022
Bonein BN-702 Bluetooth Headphones
- Design gives a unique look
- 180 degrees of flexibility
- Ergonomic design
- Won’t slip during periods of activity
- Great for preventing sound leakage
- Great, consistent sound
- Different noise environments
- Ears have a hexagon design
- Bold red on shiny black
- 4.0 Bluetooth tech
- 220mAh lithium battery delivers 11 hours of listening
- Seller currently offers a great warranty
- Flexible; fold them and take them along
AfterShokz Trekz With Brilliant Reflective Strips
- Buyer has the choice of 4 colors
- Color strips can be seen from 500 feet
- Colors more rich and subtle to blend in
- Bluetooth 4.2 ready for iOS and Android
- Offers anti-sound leak technology
- Plenty of sound environment
- Wrap organically around the head
- Secure wear during activity
- Nice, long battery life
- Super-reflective Scotch Light color strips for safety
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Shaped anatomically for comfort all day long
Vidonn F1 Titanium Wireless Sport Headset
- Amazingly comfortable
- Small and slender conduction headphone styles
- Anti-drop design
- Get down to business on your walk, run or workout
- 180mah lithium battery
- 6 hours of play time or 240 hours of standby time
- Ultra lightweight with 38 grams
- Very portable; take it anywhere.
- Wireless connectivity is reliable up to 10 feet from your iphone or tablet.
- Has a Microphone
- 3 colors to choose from
- Built-in microphone with high clarity
- Ergonomic, anti-drop design
- Loads of play time with 180mAh lithium battery
AfterShokz Bluez 2 Wireless Stereo Headphones AS5000
- Quality sound and superior comfort
- Sleek basic black
- Designed with patented Premium Pitch dual–suspension transducers
- Clear, lifelike sound quality
- Repels moisture therefore ideal for running or sports
- Choose from trend black or red.
- Headset has dual microphones
- Clear communication even in noisy environments
- Versatile headset quality not sacrificed
- Unisex; two cool colors
- Low cost with great quality
- Repels sweat during your workout
AfterShokz Trekz Titanium: Smaller Fit AS600MOB
- Titanium frame
- Comfortable for long term wearing
- Extra long battery life
- 6 hours of sound
- PremiumPitch Plus for amazing sound quality
- Smaller size for tweens, teens and smaller adult head size
- LeakSlayer keeps sound clear and crisp
- Microphone allows you to make calls
AfterShokz Trekz Air AS650MB
- Relatively new technology
- Looks even cooler
- Design is amazing with functionally and for the “wow” factor
- Perfect gift music enthusiast
- Greater comfort for wearers
- Best during running or working out.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Compatible with iOSand android phones, Mac and pc laptops and tablets
- Premium pitch plus gives a dynamic range
- Amazing bass quality
- 20% lighter-weight than comparable headphones
- Superior sound quality
- Anatomically shaped for comfort, all day long
AfterShokz Air Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- Durable, lightweight go-everywhere
- Perfect place to start for hardcore wearers
- Ideal for wearers looking to work up a sweat
- Put them while on run or for playtime (sports, cardio, etc.).
- Uniquely crafted
- Resistant to damage due to sweat, dirt and dust.
- Bluetooth compatible for iOS or Android phones and tablets
- Offer Premium Pitch technology
- No interference with the ability to hear outside noises.
- Reduced vibration during workouts
- Standard Premium Pitch for great sound
- Sweat and dust-repellant
- Comes with your choice of color strips for high visibility
- Low cost, reliable performance
- Flexibility to fit your own anatomy perfectly
Bone Conduction Headphones Buyer’s Guide
- Size and Shape of Headphones: While many bone conduction headphones are made to accommodate a range of sizes, you need to wear a pair before deciding a particular team is just right for you. Some bone conduction headsets are explicitly made for larger or smaller head sizes. In addition, you can look for a flexibly designed set to make them adjustable.
- Bone Conduction Headphone Weight: If you’re prone to headaches, migraines or neck strain, the lightest weight reasonable is your best bet. Most bone conduction headphones are manufactured to be lightweight so that you can carry them on the go.
- Battery Life and Total Play Time: Bone-conduction headphones may or may not come with a rechargeable battery. The lesser recharges you need, the better. However, the whole battery life will fluctuate, so do check this out. If you’re continually on the move, this will be even more prominent. You’ll have fewer possibilities to stop and recharge or change batteries.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Bluetooth is one feature you really can’t do without. Most quality bone conduction headphones offer both iOS and Android connectivity. Do ensure before you buy.
- Cost: As with most electronics purchases, this will be a balancing act: quality v. price. Always scan real-user reviews and gain what bells and whistles your headset includes.
- Manufacturer/Seller: Do your homework and locate not only how the headset performs but whether the seller is reputable and allows a warranty, a reimbursement policy, and whether customer service is responding to problems and questions.